Nature inspired leaf and vine ring with an Ethiopian opal.
Here is a link to this design with an Australian opal:
This is an original engagement ring design from our nature inspired collection, which correlates with our floral leaf vine theme only available from 3DHeraldry.
The ribbon imitates a twisted vine with leaves that meets and hugs the flower like middle setting, which securely holds the opal. A subtle unique design with infinite twist that promises eternal love.
* Center Stone: Choose from 6mm or 7mm round faceted Ethiopian opal. This is a natural stone and will vary in color, pattern and texture from the sample photo. Photo shows ring with 6mm round, faceted ethiopian opal stone.
* Ring dimensions: side approx. 2.10 width and 1.75 thickness for the widest areas. Bottom shaft width approx.1.9mm and thickness approx.1.5mm
Ethiopian Opal requires special care and is a Hydrophane Opal that easily absorbs all liquids that come into contact with it. Never use a steamer or ultrasound, stay away from hard cleaning agents, avoid high temperatures or sudden changes in temperature. Do not let the stone come into contact with lotions, perfumes or liquids and do not clean with warm soapy water. Only wiping with a clean, dry, soft cloth is recommended.
* Accent stones: natural diamonds, approx. 0.08 ct tw, GH color / VS-SI1 clarity
* Metal and ring size: your choice of solid 14k white, yellow or rose gold. Please make your selection from the dropdown menus. Contact me for ring sizes that are not listed in the drop down menu.
* Matching tape available:
* Engagement ring and matching band available as a set:
This will order on your specific ring size and will take about 3 weeks.
Interested in creating your own from some kind of engagement ring. Contact me and we can discuss what we can do together.
You can see some more examples of my finished jewelry on Facebook and Instagram
* Layaway / payment schedule available: you can contact me to discuss what can work for both of us. When the deposit reaches 50%, your ring will start production. Full payment is required before shipping.
Back to the main shop:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Engagement rings come with a certificate of authenticity from 3DHeraldry.
We try our best to source all materials and stones from reliable and trustworthy sources that practice ethical practices.